Yes, Your Car Color Matters… Here’s WhyFebruary 28, 2022
Ways Your Car Can Actually Make You MoneyMarch 29, 2022
When spring rolls around, most people start thinking about cleaning your home from top to bottom. But what about your car? It can get just as dirty over the winter months and needs a good spring cleaning too! Here are 7 Spring Cleaning Hacks for Your Vehicle to help you get your car clean for spring in no time:
1. Start by vacuuming the inside of your car. Be sure to get in all the nooks and crannies, and pay special attention to the floor mats, where wintertime dirt and debris can build up.
2. Use a damp cloth to wipe down all of the surfaces inside your car. This will help remove any built-up dirt or dust. Make it easier by using wipes designed for cleaning inside your car.
3. Replace your windshield wipers? Streaky windshield wipers are usually a sign it’s time to replace them. You can also try cleaning them well with rubbing alcohol to get all the built-up dirt and grime off. If they still streak after a good cleaning, then definitely replace them.
4. Break out the toothbrush. Use a toothbrush to dislodge dirt and debris down in the creases and crevices of seats, then simply vacuum the gunk you’ve loosened up.
5. Don’t forget the toothpaste. Dirty headlights can be easily brightened up with toothpaste. Apply a thin and even coat of toothpaste to the headlight and let sit. Buff it clean and admire the shine. If the toothpaste trick doesn’t work, consider headlight restoration to bring back the shine and get rid of yellowing or cloudiness.
6. Clean your windows using baby wipes. When in a pinch, baby wipes will do wonders on your windows. Make sure to put windows down halfway at the end to clean the dirt along the top.
7. Don’t forget to freshen up. For car freshening that goes further, place a few dryer sheets under each of your seats. The warm spring weather will help the scent from the dryer sheets infuse your vehicle and keep it smelling fresher longer.
Spring cleaning your car is an important task, but it doesn’t have to be super time-consuming! These 7 hacks will help make the process easy and hassle-free. So get started today and have your car looking and smelling great in no time!