Tips to Maintain your RVs Resale ValueDecember 30, 2022
Benefits of Regular Fleet ReconditioningFebruary 14, 2023
Alloy wheels are a great investment for your vehicle due to their superior strength and durability compared to traditional steel wheels. Plus, alloy wheels also provide a custom look to any car or truck – from classic sports cars to modern SUVs. Alloy wheels can make your car look sharp but if you have a lot of damage to those wheels, it has the opposite effect. That’s why alloy wheel repair is an important part of keeping your car looking its best.
How Does Alloy Wheel Repair Work?
Colors on Parade alloy wheel repair specialists help you keep your alloy wheels in top condition.
1. The first step is to assess the damage – our alloy wheel repair experts look closely at any dents, scratches or other imperfections that need to be fixed.
2. After assessing the alloy wheels, they will then clean off any dirt and debris before beginning the alloy wheel repair process. This will ensure dirt and grime doesn’t impact or interfere with the repair process.
3. Protection is applied to the tires. Most of the time, our alloy wheel repairs are done with the tire still on the wheel and placed on a wheel stand. This makes our service faster and more efficient while ensuring the tires are protected during the repair process.
4. The next steps involve sanding and filling any visible minor dents or scratches to even out the alloy wheel’s surface. (Some, but not all, of our Colors on Parade locations are equipped to handle more extreme damage, requiring welding and/or CNC machining).
5. After all the repairs have been made, our specialists prime the area and use SmartMatch Technology to match your color and apply the appropriate paint to match the rest of the alloy wheel, creating a flawless like-new finish.
By choosing alloy wheel repair from Colors on Parade, you can rest assured your alloy wheels will look as good as new. We specialize in small to medium-sized areas of damage to your car’s exterior – including your alloy wheels. That’s called SMART repair- Small to Medium Area Repair Technology, which not only benefits the environment, but your wallet, too. Our SMART repair experts have the skills and experience to quickly get alloy wheels looking sharp again. So, if you want to keep those alloy wheels in top condition, trust Colors on Parade alloy wheel repair service!