7 Spring Cleaning Hacks for Your VehicleMarch 29, 2022
6 Strategies to Increase Your Auto Dealership’s ProfitabilityMarch 29, 2022
There are many different ways to make money with your car. You can use it to drive for Uber or Lyft, rent it out on Turo, or even use a car-sharing service like Zipcar. If you want to put a little more effort in for a bigger pay-out, you can be an Instacart or Shipt shopper and shop for and then deliver grocery purchases. Here are some great ways to make money using your car:
1. Deliver food or packages with your car. Companies like DoorDash, GrubHub, UberEats and Postmates will pay you to deliver food or packages in your car.
2. Drive people to their destinations with Uber or Lyft. You’ll make a flat rate and often tips as well. Provide airport service or just local lifts to make big bucks.
3.Let people rent your ride through Turo, ZipCar, Car2Go or Getaround. You’ll have your car when you need it and make money from it when you aren’t using it.
4. Deliver groceries for local grocery stores through Instacart or Shipt. Instacart will pay you to shop and then cart grocery orders from the store to people’s doors.
5. If you don’t mind being a rolling advertisement, there are companies that will pay good money to wrap your vehicle with their brand. Find opportunities through companies like Carvertise, Nickelytics and Wrapify.
6. Drive for Amazon. If available in your market, Amazon Flex pays you to deliver goods from their local warehouse or grocery delivery from your local Whole Foods Market to the recipient’s door.
7. If you own a pick-up truck or SUV, you can help people haul large objects with your vehicle. Check out companies like TaskRabbit. You’ll get paid for hauling items but also for your physical labor in helping load and unload items.
These days, your car can be a bigger investment than you realize – it can also help make you money. It’s important to make sure you keep your car in good working order and good looking. That means you’ll want to repair scratches and dents right away to keep your car looking its best at all times. Especially for ride-share services like Uber and Lyft or car-share services like Turo and Car2Go, the condition of your car can really impact your potential income. Keep your car looking great by repairing scratches and dents right away with Colors on Parade!